We have not forgotten our Android-loving listeners – it just took us longer to get Stitcher’s approval. But we did!
If you use the Stitcher podcast service, you can search for: “3MMusketeers” in the app, or click on this link: www.stitcher.com/podcast/3-mmusketeers-podcast and add us to your favorites.
Thank you for all your love!
On deck this ep-
Just completed recording our 3M/Musketeers podcast with a very warm and engaging author – Brandon Witt.
I muse over my thoughts after coming out of that recording session with:
1) Fear of the mic
2) Author realities vs. imagination in our works
3) Reviews (the bane of every author- a necessary evil)
4) Struggles with World Building as an author
5) Gay men’s realities and fiction writing about us
6) Dark Themes in Gay Fiction
7) The tone and voice our podcast is finding one ep to the next
Mental musings from the meandering mind of SA “Baz” Collins.
In this week’s mental musings (after we’ve recorded our FIRST guest author podcast!!)-
1) Episode thoughts with guest author – Brad Vance
2) The referendum in Ireland (wrap up and thoughts)
3) Audioblogging vs written blogs
4) Writing in general (periods of no writing)
5) The business side of writing
6) Successful writing
7) Influences (John Rechy and Gordon Merrick)
8) Alone in a sea of support
9) My semi-autobiography (pits and pratfalls) Boyhood of a Contrarian Nature
10) Outlier (the advantage of being so)
So each week the hosts will be posting their thoughts regarding the recently posted episode. I’ve posted mine now and welcome any listener of ours to take a listen to hear the takeaways from the show and whatever else is going on at the moment that we’re pondering.
Words and Errata – The Vocal Edition – Ep001
Episode 001 – All for Fun, and Fun for All
May 15, 2015
- Meet the hosts – SA (Baz) Collins, Jayne Lockwood, and Vance Bastian
- Why we do what we do, and what we hope to explore with this podcast
- Pen names – three authors, three reasons
- What We’re Reading
- Suffering Spouses
- Closing & bloopers
The 3 M/Musketeers is a collaborative podcast. We invite authors and readers to get in on the conversation. We’ll be covering the business of writing, including the fun and foibles of putting work out into the world and discovering and enjoying it.
Authors – How do you do what you do? Care to share a shameless self-plug? Want to debate current topics, or points in past episodes?
Readers – Do you feel passionate enough to present a reader’s position? Do you want to tell us what you’re looking for in the next great read?
We want to hear all of your voices. Join this forum of exchange. Click on our Contact link and send us your information so we can work you into the mix!